Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its MS-69 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "W" mintmark.
- Early Releases label guarantees these coins shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish. NGC certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Add the NGC MS-69 2008 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review