Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsChinese Pandas are among the world’s only bullion coins that feature yearly changing designs but always centering on the beloved panda, shown here in beautiful .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in sealed in original mint plastic as issued by the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features two pandas resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this certified 2010 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This is a beautiful coin for a fairly beautiful price. I particularly like the 2010 Panda design; I originally ordered the 1 oz silver version of the coin, and it only stands to reason that I would get one of the gold variant as well. Very pleased with the purchase!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.