Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.600 oz of Silver.
- Individual coin comes in protective packaging.
- These coins are in Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Portrait of George V of England.
- Reverse: The famous Voyageur reverse depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Bank of Canada.
- KM #30.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 1935 Silver Dollar is a great example of this milestone in Canadian numismatic history. Add this first Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review