2009-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsProof Platinum American Eagles change designs yearly, adding to the diversity and collectibility of this series. Each coin contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 8,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Preamble to the Constitution "To Form a More Perfect Union," featuring four faces representing the diversity of U.S. citizens.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.