1955-1963 Franklin Half Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
All coins will date between 1955 and 1963 and are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. These coins are becoming scarce in this condition.
- Contains 0.3617 ounces of actual silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins will be of mixed dates and mixed mint marks.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1955-1963.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several of these Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Years and mintmarks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.