2008-W 4-Coin Gold Buffalo Set MS-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis beautiful set includes all four sizes (1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz) of the 2008 Gold Buffalo, the only year fractional sizes were produced. All four coins have been graded a perfect 70 by NGC.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your 4-Coin Gold Buffalo Set in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The classic Gold Buffalo set gains even more collectibility since 2008 was the only year that fractional Gold Buffalos were issued. Add this NGC certified 4-Coin Gold Buffalo Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.