2008-W 4-Coin Proof Gold Buffalo Set PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This low-mintage set includes all four sizes of proof Gold Buffalos minted in 2008. This is the only year of mintage for the fractional sizes. Additionally, all four coins have been certified as a flawless PF-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Includes 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz coins.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coins' perfect condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Gold Buffalo Set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This set is the rarity of the proof Buffalo series. Pick up this flawless example today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.