Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 69 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
Display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Gold American Buffalos are the most popular Gold coin in the United States for their iconic, classic designs. Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review