Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
When the American Gold Buffalo burst on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite Gold bullion coins. This is the only year the fractional Gold Buffalo coin was made by the U.S. Mint!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint issued box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 9,949 coins.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1/4 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 4, 2015
I buy Apmex products because they have great coins at a very good price, free shipping and the best customer service.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
Date:Jul 23, 2010
This is one of the lowest mintages coins the US Mint has produced in the modern era. Buffalo gold coins were only made in fractional sizes for one year in 2008, and this coin is the key to the fractionals. It is a coin to keep your eye on! Also, in the current market these coins carry the strongest premium when they are in their original government holders like this one.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.