Available in burnished finish and fractional sizes for one year only, this 2008-W 1/10 Gold Buffalo is one of the harder-to-find coins from this collectible series. This particular coin is graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Population of only 5,055 in MS-70 with the Early Releases designation.
- Available only in 2008, the fractional Gold Buffalos are some of the lowest-mintage pieces of the entire series.
- This 2008-W Buffalo is minted with a special burnished finish, also only available in 2008.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This burnished fractional Gold Buffalo is one of the harder-to-find coins in this highly collectible series. Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!