2010 China 1 oz Silver Panda MS-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSilver Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to feature yearly changing designs. Each year focuses on the iconic panda, loved around the world and beautifully depicted in .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-69 by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2010.
- Reverse: Features two pandas resting in front of a bamboo wall.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2010 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product