Currently Out of Stock
Fair - 2
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Population of 25 coins at this grade level at PCGS with none graded lower.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Fair-2 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the New Orleans Mint contain an "O" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1899-O Fair-2 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
In the world of coin collecting, most collectors vie to get the highest grades of each coin. However, there is another set of collectors whose mission is to find the coins graded as low as possible - the Low Ball coins. These are coins that will be appreciated by far fewer collectors, but they are definitely must-see coins! Imagine the history these coins have seen and the hands and cities they circulated through. These truly are rare gems.
|Grade||Fair - 2|
|Mint Mark||O - New Orleans|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review