2008-W 1/4 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 2008-W 1/4 oz Burnished Gold Eagle has a softly frosted look to the coin. This process along with a low mintage of only 8,883 coins adds collectibility to this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Housed in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,883 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Burnished Gold Eagles add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this Burnished Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.