A wonderful rendition of James Earle Fraser's masterpiece in Silver. With a design based on that of the Buffalo nickel, this commemorative Silver dollar has turned out to be one of the U.S. Mint's most popular modern coins.
- Contains 1.54 oz of Silver.
- Includes a 2001-P Proof Buffalo Silver Dollar and a 2001-D Uncirculated Buffalo Silver Dollar.
- Coins come with a box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a combination of three different Indian chiefs who had posed for James Earle Fraser sometime in the early 1890s. The same design was previously used on Buffalo nickels from 1913 to 1938.
- Reverse: Design originated from Black Diamond, a 1,550-pound bison located in New York’s Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Add one of the most popularly designed Silver commemorative sets to your cart today.