|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
GSA Dollars are highly sought after by Silver Dollar collectors around the world. The GSA holder adds even further collectible value on top of the popular, classic design by George T. Morgan.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in their original GSA issued plastic holder.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from the famous Carson City Mint.
Protect your investment by adding the Carson City GSA Holder to your order.
These problem-free common date coins retain their original design elements and are Brilliant Uncirculated. Add these rare Carson City Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins including 1882 Silver Dollars, 1883 Silver Dollars, and 1884 Silver Dollars, will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Items in this listing may or may not have a box or COA.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.