Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2010 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 27, 2010
This product is problem free. Eagles I have received are exactly what is described and what I expect, the count has always been dead on. They arrive in a timely fashion and are packaged well, packages arrive in pristine condition. Problem is I can't stay away and just order more and more and more. How about a customer referral and loyalty program, sign me up..............................Gotta Love APMEX