Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 36,300 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2003.
- Reverse: Features a panda munching on a bamboo twig with a bamboo forest in the background.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2003 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.