Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1244 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded MS-65 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Population of 1,963 coins at this grade level with 874 graded higher.
- Obverse: Left-facing portrait of Nicholas II, Emperor and last Czar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: Depicts the Russian coat of arms, the face value of 5 Roubles and the year of issue 1902.
Protect and display your Russian Gold 5 Roubles in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful timepiece of the Russian Empire to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review