Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
High denomination currency was originally intended for commerce between banks. However, they slowly made their way into circulation and are highly collected today.
- Nice Series 1934 $1,000 FRN.
- Housed in a deluxe Capital Plastics currency holder.
- From the Chicago District with a desirable light green seal.
- Front: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.