Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- The World Trade Center label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS straight from the vaults at the World Trade Center in 2001.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Coin may exhibit lite toning.
Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1999 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.