2006-W 1/4 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Burnished Gold American Eagle features an iconic, classic design that is often considered one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Special burnished finish.
- Low mintage of only 15,188 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring beloved designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2006-W 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.