1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Proof (Impaired)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages. These coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. These coins may have abrasions, nicks or milk spots.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces. Prior to 1996, the Libertad featured the coat of arms surrounded by historical coat of arms.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
With a historic and story-filled design, this 1 oz Silver coin is popular with collectors and investors. Add this 1 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins may or may not vary, typically from 1982-2016, and will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.
Shown on the reverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.