Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 70 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of 13,836 coins.
- Obverse: Features the strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts a bald eagle flying over New England and a rocky beach town with a light house with a full moon in the sky. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Platinum American Eagle is the most popular Platinum coin in the United States. Add this 1998-W 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review