Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in original sealed plastic from the mint.
- Mintage of 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Maple Leaf design, featuring a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a pig.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Update your set by adding this 2007 Silver Maple Leaf with Lunar Pig privy mark to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Pig year people, there is no left or right, and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Pig Year friend is fortunate, for they are extremely loyal.
They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well-informed. Pig people are quick tempered, yet hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Pig people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.