Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Maple Leaf design, featuring a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a rat.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Update your set by adding this 2008 Silver Maple Leaf with Rat privy mark to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Rat are noted for their charm and attraction to the opposite sex. They work hard to achieve their goals, acquire possessions and are likely to be perfectionists. They are thrifty with money. Rat people are easily angered and love to gossip. Their ambitions are big, and they are usually very successful. They are most compatible with people born in the years of the Dragon, Monkey and Ox.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 2, 2015
Super nice example of the BU coin... Pretty sure it would slab out in the very high 60s. But I bought it for an album collection. Insane premium, but APMEX had it when I wanted it...
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)