2008 1 oz Gold Buffalo Celebration Coin BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsWhen the American Gold Buffalo burst on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. It was the first .9999 fine Gold coin issued by the mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a special red box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government with a mintage of 189,500 coins.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.