2010 Mexico 1/2 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsGold Mexican Libertads are truly a standout series due to their iconic Mexican imagery in stunning .999 fine Gold. These coins have gained worldwide popularity and fractional Gold Libertads provide the same beauty at a more affordable price point.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 2010 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
One of my favorite coin designs and not a coin seen too often in my area.
These are hard to find. Thanks to APMEX I received them fast and at a decent price. Beautiful coins!
These are definitely not easy to find. Thanks to APMEX I received them fast and at a decent price. Beautiful mint state coins!!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.