2010 Mexico 1/2 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold Mexican Libertads are truly a standout series due to their iconic Mexican imagery in stunning .999 fine Gold. These coins have gained worldwide popularity and fractional Gold Libertads provide the same beauty at a more affordable price point.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 2010 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.