Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified by PCGS as having been recovered from the World Trade Center.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin combines the appeal of the Silver Eagle with a provenance linked to one of the most pivotal events in modern U.S. history. Add this World Trade Center Recovery Silver Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 4, 2014
I've looked around, and no one has a better selection of hard to find precious metals with historical significance than Apmex. When I saw the 2001 MS69 Silver Eagle WTC Recovery, I knew that this was a rare piece, and I knew it wouldn't be available for long. The 2001 date sealed the deal for me mentally because the tragic day happened that year. MS69 dug up and recovered from the vaults of the WTC? No brainer! You cannot put a price on a coin that is associated with an event that folks will be talking about 200 years from now.
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Historical Significance
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- No Cons
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.