1998 China 1 oz Gold Panda Small Date BU (Not Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 1998 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda had a low mintage of 20,507 coins between both the large and small date issues, giving this Gold Panda even further collectible appeal on top of the yearly changing design and .999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- This is a Small Date variety.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a sitting panda perched on top of a rock.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the Small Date 1998 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.