1986 China 1 oz Gold Panda Proof (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 1986 Gold 100 Yuan 1 oz Panda Proof was originally part of the first five-piece proof set in the Panda series. It was released during a boom time for Panda coin demand and was a solid seller at that time.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Mintage of 10,000.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda walking through bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with one of these highly sought after coins. Add a 1986 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.