1987 China 1 oz Gold Panda Proof (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 1987 Gold 100 Yuan 1 oz Proof Panda was originally sold as part of a five-piece proof set in the Panda series. It was struck at the Shenyang Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Mintage of 10,000.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda drinking from a river against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1987 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.