Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Features the special World Trade Center label.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1998 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review