2007-W 1/2 oz Gold Dolley Madison MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe First Spouse series were the U.S. Mint's first 1/2 oz Gold coins to contain .9999 fine Gold. The low mintages adds collectible appeal on top of the unique designs. This coin celebrates Dolley Madison and is graded MS-70 First Strike by PCGS.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The bust of Dolley Madison.
- Reverse: Depicts Dolley Madison’s famous courageous act when she was forced to flee the White House after the British set fire to it in 1814. Madison was able to save important documents and a Gilbert Stuart portrait of George Washington.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Dolley Madison was the first in her position to rally the public for a cause. Dolley would raise funds for the Lewis and Clark expedition of the newly-acquired Louisiana Territory. Dolley is most famous for saving many important Cabinet papers and the well-known Gilbert Stuart portrait of George Washington when the British burned the White House during the War of 1812.
Designed and sculpted by Don Everhart, Dolley’s portrait is on the obverse of the First Spouse Gold Coin in her honor. The reverse shows Dolley in the act of saving the cabinet papers and the portrait of George Washington. It was designed by Joel Iskowitz and sculpted by Don Everhart.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.