Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this certified 1922 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review