2010 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Eastern Brown Snake Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2010 Proof Silver Eastern Brown Snake coin features a spectacularly colored snake with its head high and neck in an "S" shape. The agitated animal is ready to strike!
This Silver coin is the fifth in the Deadly and Dangerous five-coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is housed in a high-gloss timber presentation case and illustrated outer box appropriately emblazoned with the word "Danger", also accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a dangerous Brown snake ready to strike.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful eastern brown snake coin to your cart today!
Of all Australia’s most dangerous animals, the Eastern Brown Snake ranks as one of the deadliest. Found along Australia’s highly-populated east coast, it’s an aggressive snake with extremely toxic venom.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.