2010 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Eastern Brown Snake Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2010 Proof Silver Eastern Brown Snake coin features a spectacularly colored snake with its head high and neck in an "S" shape. The agitated animal is ready to strike!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is housed in a high-gloss timber presentation case and illustrated outer box appropriately emblazoned with the word "Danger", also accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a dangerous Brown snake ready to strike.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful eastern brown snake coin to your cart today!
Of all Australia’s most dangerous animals, the Eastern Brown Snake ranks as one of the deadliest. Found along Australia’s highly-populated east coast, it’s an aggressive snake with extremely toxic venom.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.