1880-S Morgan Dollar MS-68 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1880-S Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-68 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. Only 51 known finer!
- This coin has a mintage of 8,900,000.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-68 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1880-S Morgan Dollar graded MS-68 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.