2010 1 oz Gold Buffalo MS-69 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2016 Buffalo has been certified a nearly-perfect MS-69 by PCGS and is designated First Strike, denoting that it was among the first coins shipped from the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's near-perfect MS-69 condition.
- First Strike designation certifies that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2010 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
APMEX always has a large diverse selection of bullion coins at very competitive prices, filling the needs of all., Delivery is fast & secure.
This is a great deal on a graded and slabbeld Buffalo! Near perfection for only a few percent more than the raw coin!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.