1908 $10 Indian Gold Eagle w/Motto MS-63 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin was originally designed as a high relief and looked more like a medal, but was lowered because they did not stack well and because they had to be struck multiple times which wore out the dies quickly. This coin has the motto "In God We Trust".
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Depicts a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted at the following mint: Philadelphia.
Display your graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review