2007-W 1/10 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coin and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1/10 oz of pure Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Special Burnished finish with the West Point mintmark.
- Mintage of only 22,501 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.