- Product Details
Product DetailsEach of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty. Fractional Platinum American Eagles are an excellent way to get this beloved design at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by NGC as Perfect MS-70.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Platinum Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
20% of reviewers recommend this product
The NGC slab has dozens of scratches on it; all on the obverse. These were obviously done on purpose. It is just plain ugly. The coin is so clouded over from the scratches, it is hard to even evaluate it. There was no mention of this in APMEX's description. This is not the first time this has happened.
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.