- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver and is the perfect way to start any ATB Silver coin collection.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: Image of the Hot Springs National Park headquarters with a thermal fountain in the foreground surrounded by "Hot Springs", "Arkansas", "2010" and "E Pluribus Unum".
- Rim is engraved with coin's weight and purity.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of Silver investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
First created by an act of Congress on April 20, 1832, Hot Springs National Park attracts millions of visitors each year for its therapeutic hot springs baths and easy accessibility, as parts of downtown Hot Springs are included in the park. This is the smallest national park in the U.S., with an area of just 8.67 square miles, but it has been a popular destination since its creation.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.