- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.88 oz of .999 fine Gold. May or may not include the COA and/or box.
- Obverse: Features the head of Liberty with flowing hair, facing right and a freedman's cap atop a pole in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts the infant Hercules, representing the United States, strangling two serpents. Minerva represents France and sits next to the infant as his nurse, protecting it from the cowardly lioness representing England.
- May or may not include certificate of authenticity and original box.
Protect your Proof Gold Libertas Americana High relief coin in style by adding these gloves to your order.
Add this stunning Gold Libertas Americana to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Bay Area Consumer
Date:Feb 13, 2021
Recently became a buyer. So far items have been received very fast and as described. Very happy and hope APMEX will continue maintain its service quality. Thank you!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.