2003 South Africa 5-Coin Gold K-Rand Tiffany Diamond Prf Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn 1877, one of the largest diamonds ever (over 287 carats), was discovered in South Africa. To commemorate the 125th anniversary of the famed Tiffany Jewelers acquisition of the huge diamond, the South African mint produced this limited edition
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- Comes in original wooden case of issue and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Set includes a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Gold Proof Krugerrand.
- Included in this set is a 1 oz .925 Silver medallion embedded with a genuine VSSI 5 pt. diamond.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
Only 400 Proof sets are available worldwide. Add this 2003 5-Coin Gold Krugerrand Tiffany Diamond Proof Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.