2001 Gibraltar 4-Coin Gold/Silver Victorian Age Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe "Victorian Age" set was issued by Gibraltar to commemorate a great period of English history; the Reign of Queen Victoria. Each coin is also embedded with a small jewel.
- This set contains a total of 1/2 oz of Gold and 2.52 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes with an original mint box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Each coin is embedded with a small jewel.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depict four events in the Reign of Queen Victoria.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Isle of Man government.
This gorgeous set is a must-have for any numismatic collector. Add this 2001 Gibraltar 4-Coin Gold/Silver Victorian Age Proof Set to your cart today!
The longest reigning British Monarch is honored at different points of her reign on three sterling Silver coins which depict her coronation (1837-Emerald), her Diamond Jubilee (1897-Diamond), and her death (1901-Amethyst). The 1/2 ounce Gold coin shows her as Empress of India (Ruby). Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse of each coin. This limited edition set comes complete with a display case from the Pobjoy Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.