2003 Canada Gold $150 Sheep (Hologram, w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Part of the Royal Canadian Mint's tribute to the Chinese Lunar Calendar, this Year of the Sheep Gold coin features a cutting-edge holographic design depicting the ram.
- Contains 0.3282 oz pure Gold. The purity is 18K.
- Comes packaged in a mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A beautiful depiction of the Ram with a unique holographic design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A low mintage of only 6,888 pieces adds to the collectibility of this issue. Add this holographic $150 Gold Sheep coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:magpie, now goldbugy yahoo.
Date:May 30, 2016
Read James review on the Tiger. brilliant colors, magnificent design, sparkles with every twist and turn. Absolutely dazzling. Look at it for hours. This coin is remarkable and I will have all the others that I can. What a terrific collection. Pricey, you get what you pay for.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.