2004 Canada Gold $150 Monkey (Hologram w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsAs part of the Canadian Mint's tribute to the Chinese Lunar Years, these issues are cutting edge with holographic designs of the animals they represent.
- Contains 0.285 oz of Gold.
- Comes packaged in a clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 6,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A holographic design of a Monkey.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $150 Monkey coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Magpie and Gold Buggy Yahoo
Date:Sep 7, 2017
Hard to put into words how beautiful,unique,breathtaking these coins are. Trying to get the whole calendar. So totally ahead of their time, did i mention UNIQUE. The colors, patterns involving movement. One of a kind application to the Lunar Coins put out by many. To me just gorgeous must have Gold. And yes, they are expensive. Also out of stock.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.