2005 Canada Gold $150 Rooster (Hologram w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAs part of the Canadian Mint's tribute to the Chinese Lunar Years, these issues are cutting edge with holographic designs of the animals they represent.
- Contains 11.84 grams of 0.75 fine Gold, totaling 0.3282 oz of pure Gold.
- Comes packaged in a beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 4,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Holographic design of a Rooster.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $150 Rooster coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I now have all the available Canadian $150 Gold Hologram Lunar coins: 1/4 oz. pure delight, each and every one. Not for everyone as they are expensive: However, SO unique, original, colorful, bright, each a work of art. Nothing but accolades. In my humble opinion these lunar holograms are just about perfect in all the ways one defines perfection. If you are reading this review I suggest having these coins to hold, you will not want to part with them. Sorry, they are mostly all gone.... limited edition you know. Get what you can.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.