2009-P Australia 1 oz Gold Koala PR-70 PCGS (FS, High Relief)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe 2009-P 1 oz Gold High Relief Koala features a koala sitting on a tree branch, design by Shevaun Buschenhofen. A low mintage of only 2,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in an PCGS holder to protect your investment.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coins release.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a koala sitting on a tree branch, designed by Shevaun Buschenhofen, along with the purity and the Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin's limited mintage makes it highly collectible. Add this High Relief 1 oz Gold Koala to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.