Any quantity only $89.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold Buffalo was the first coin from the U.S. Mint that contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This beautiful coin was minted with a mirrorlike finish to add value to a highly desired coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition of your coin.
- Early Releases designation guarantees that this coin was among those shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beloved Proof Gold coin to your cart today!